- Writing in Science and Engineering Postdoctoral Fellow
- Intructor for graduate/postdoctoral course: Writing an Effective Scientific Research Article
- Mentor to 4 Senior Thesis students, 1 Independent Research student, and 1 NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates student.
University of Georgia
- Co-Instructor and course designer. Infectious films: Separating Fact from Fiction. Fall 2013.
- President, EcoReach. Odum School of Ecology graduate student outreach organization focused on K-12 science education. August 2012-2014.
- Independent Research and Research Internship mentor for 4 undergraduate students.
- NSF Research Experience for Undergraduates Mentor. Summers 2009, 2012, 2013.
- Mentor and committee member for undergraduate student’s Senior Thesis project. 2012.
- Georgia Veterinary Scholars Program Mentor. Summer 2012
- Guest lecturer:
- Introduction to Ecoimmunology. Physiological Ecology. Fall 2014.
- Climate Change and Disease. Global Climate Change. Spring 2013, 2014.
- Quantifying Animal Behavior. Animal Behavior. Spring 2013, 2014.
University of Montana
- Statistical Thinking – Designed and co-taught a 3-period active learning experiment in Animal Physiology. Spring 2010.
- Conservation Biology. Teaching Assistant. Fall 2007.
- Vertebrate Field Biology. Teaching Assistant. Spring 2006, Spring 2007.
- Vertebrate Physiological Ecology. Teaching Assistant. Fall 2006.
- Pedagogy in Natural Resources. Teaching Assistant. Fall 2006.
- Principals of Fisheries and Wildlife Management. Teaching Assistant. Fall 2005.